Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: Is it so wrong???

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Beautiful Disaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2004
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don....
    I do understand what you are trying to say. I am not "putting all my eggs in one basket" I was just saying that marriage is important to me. I don't think it's wrong for me to want that for myself and you were cleary saying that it isn't important. The difference is that we can't just agree to disagree......we fight because we both think we are right. We are way to stubborn and I'm sorry if I was snippy (which I'm SURE I was) I'm not saying you have to like my choices because I know you don't, but I'm asking you, as my friend, to support them....not him.....support me. If you can't do that then I understand. It makes me sad because I always thought you'd be in my life one way or another.....and the way it's looking now.....that won't be the case (not because I don't want you there) I love and care about you deeply....please know that.
    Love Kel
    btw.....do you really think I'm a nutbar?

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Beautiful Disaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2004
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    one more thing.....
    remember, I'm not engaged and doubt I will be anytime soon so lets not fight about something that hasn't even happened k *soft smile*

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Beautiful Disaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2004
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok...was actually 2 more things
    T.....the board looks great!! Good work.
    *smooch*

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *smooches Kel back* thanks girlie it was more or less a joint effort between me and the cowboy

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,947
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    unfortaunetly
    we have this thing called...
    let's see..
    ohhhh
    reality
    there is no such thing as happily ever after
    not with divorce lawyers and the ability to
    take half of everything one owns
    after only living with them
    for 6 months
    *shrugs..
    fairy tales are just that..
    fairy tales
    and fairy tales they shall stay
    because if we had fairy tale endings in life
    we'd have no use for fairy tales
    they're meant to make us dream..
    and dream, it seems, we do..
    without dreams,
    where are you..
    creationless
    imagination-less *L
    b-o-r-i-n-g

    no matter how you love somebody..
    no marriage is perfect
    no family is perfect
    nobody is perfect
    love makes things perfect
    but even that magic wears off, eventually...

    .... hahaha who's babbling now

    T.. i miss you.. smooches you silly

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    true enough my paigey pooh*smooches you back lotsa bits*..i miss ya too....been busy*nods* Cowboy's here n we've had Boo over LOTS!!! not to mention my internet went mental*L*....you still chattin in magna or are ya back at nasty*L* lemme know so i know where to hunt fer ya.....luv ya girl

  7. #27
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for the record i wouldnt say youve quite degraded to the nutbar status but with your steady decline into fantasy and away from reality one must feel a certain sense of worry...

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    oh geez D...shes not that bad*shakes my head*

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Beautiful Disaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2004
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he can have his own opinion.....and I appreciate what you said as well Paige...I guess it's just that reality pretty much sucks and living in a dreamworld gets me by sometimes *S* I'm never gonna be Cinderella, nor do I want to be....but I wouldn't mind meeting a prince *S* Tough times make relationships stronger. I guess my fairy tale is just meeting someone who wants to love me forever...or at least try to make it forever *soft smile*

  10. #30
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that in itself isnt so unreasonable... its all a matter of what to expect versus what you desire...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •